Thursday, March 8, 2012

This place isn't dead, I promise!

Actually, contrary. I will be doing a bit of travelling soon around North Carolina. I am considering using this blog as a way to talk about the journey as we go about the state filming. It should be quite fun actually. Why am I doing this? Simple. We have thought about it, and as a quasi vacation we decided it would be fun to drive around the state for a week while visiting various well known places. I'm still new to the state, and we could take the collective footage and make a video from it which we could sell, etc. Fun idea, right? Hitting two birds with one stone.

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully soon we can actually plan it. We want to wait until there is a bit more Spring on the trees, which should make for better filming.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment